Cracked Wheat Soya Upma / Godhuma Rava Upma With Soya Granules
- 1 cup cracked Wheat
- 1/2 cup Soya Granules
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 2 Green Chilles chopped
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 sp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 sp Chana Dal
- 1/2 sp Urad Dal
- 1 Red Chilli crocked
- Curry leaves
- Soak soya granules in hot water for 5 mins, then drain well and keep aside
- Heat oil in a pan add popu ingredients and fry, when done add onions, green chillies and curry leaves.
- Let it fry till the onions are tender add tomato, soya granules & stir well, fry them until the tomatoes are soft.
- Add two cups of water along with salt, stir well and let it boil.
- Once the water starts boiling pour the crocked wheat and mix well.
- Cover with a lid and cook until done on low flame, after all the water is absorbed now upma is ready.
- Turn off the heat and let it leave for 2-2 mins with cover, soya upma is ready to serve, serve it with any pickle.