Amaranth Leaves Stew With Raw Mango / Thotakura Mamidikaya Pulusu Kura
- 2 cups Amaranth Leaves/Thotakura
- 1/4 cup Raw Mango Pieces
- 2 Onion chopped
- 2 Green Chillies chopped
- 1 pinch Turmeric powder
- 1/2 sp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 sp Rice Flour (if required)
- Salt to taste
For Popu :
- 1/4 sp Mustard seeds
- 1/4 sp Chana Dal
- 1/4 sp Urad Dal
- 1/4 sp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Red Chilli crocked
- 2 sp oil
- Clean wash and chopped thotakura leaves and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add popu ingredients and fry, once done add onions, curry leaves, green chillies and stir.
- Fry for 1 min then add mango pieces, chopped thotakura and mix well, add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and cook with cover, cook for 10 mins on low flame.
- When done mash it well, if the curry is liquid add in 1 sp rice flour mix with little water & cook for 2 mins on low flame.
- Now thotakura pulusu kura is ready to serve, transfer into a serving bowl, serve with majjiga mirapakayalu.