Appalu with mixed flour
- 1 cup Mixed Flour ( millet, milo, ragi, wheat )
- 1 cup Water
- 3/4 cup grated Jaggery
- 1 pinch Elaichi Powder
- 1 tsp Ghee
- Oil for deep fry
- Boil 1cup of water in a pan & add jaggery.
- Once the jaggery dissolves into water, drain the syrup and again heat.
- Boil Jaggery syrup for 2 or 3 mins and remove from flame.
- Add flour, elaichi powder and one spoon of ghee and mix well.
- When its cool make a soft dough & make small balls.
- Pat the ball to round shape like small puri.
- Fry it in oil on medium flame until its brown in colour.
- Take from the pan and serve hot or cold. Its very soft and tasty.