Palak Paneer Recipe / Spinach Paneer Curry
- 3 large bunches Spinach
- 2 Onions chopped
- 1/2 cup Tomato Puree
- 2 Green Chillies slit lengthwise
- 1 sp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 sp Garam Masala Powder
- 1/2 sp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 Pinch Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- 4 sp Fresh Cream
- After removing the stem, take the spinach leaves and wash them thoroughly and drain them.
- Chop the spinach leaves and cook in boiling water for 5 mins then strain them, make the boiled spinach into a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a pan add onions, green chillies, ginger garlic paste and fry, once done add tomato puree and cook well.
- Add garam masala & turmeric powder, red chilli powder & cook it for 5 mins.
- Then add spinach paste and mix well & cook for 5 mins, finally add paneer cubes, 2 sp fresh cream and stir well, allow it to cook for 2 mins on low flame.
- Palak paneer is ready, transfer into a serving bowl and garnish with fresh cream, serve it hot with chapati or rotis
- Note : Here in this curry I used home made crumbled paneer instead of paneer cubes.