Carrot Onion Fry
- 1 cup grated Carrot
- 1 big Onion chopped finely
- 2 Green Chillies chopped finely
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
For Popu :
- 1/2 sp Mustard seeds
- 1/2 sp Chana dal
- 1/2 sp Urad dal
- 1 Red chilli crocked
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Curry leaves
- Heat oil in pan add popu ingredients and fry, once done add green chillies, onion, curry leaves stir- fry for 2 mins.
- Then add grated carrot, turmeric powder,salt, then sprinkle little water and mix it well.
- Cover and cook on low flame for a couple of mins or till done.
- When done turn off the flame and transfer into a serving bowl.
- Carrot onion fry is ready to serve, serve with rice or roti.