Roti With Mixed Flour
- 1 cup Mixed Flour (millet, milo, ragi, wheat)
- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- 2 sp Wheat Flour for dusting
- 2 sp Ghee
- Salt to taste
- Warm Water
- Place mixed flour, wheat flour in a mixing bowl and mix with salt & ghee.
- Add enough water and make a dough like chapati dough and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into small balls, roll out the ball into a thin round with help of a rolling pin.
- Heat a griddle when hot, place roti on it and cook it both sides with little oil,
- Do the same with the remaining dough, mixed flour rotis are ready to serve, serve with chutney or fresh curd.