- 2 cups Idly Batter
For Stuffing :
- 1 Carrot
- 2 Potatoes
- 4 Beans
- 2 Green Chillies chopped
- 1 Onion chopped
- Curry Leaves
- Coriander Leaves
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 sp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 sp Coriander Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 sp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 sp Urad Dal
- 1/2 sp Chana Dal
- 1 Red Chilli crocked
- 2 sp Oil
Curry Preparation ::
- Wash and chop vegetables into small pieces & cook.
- Heat oil in a pan add popu ingredients and fry, once done add curry leaves, onion, green chilli pieces and stir-fry for 1 min.
- Then add cooked vegetables, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt and mix well.
- Sprinkle little water and stir, let it cook for 2 mins on low flame with cover.
- When done mash the curry and mix in chopped coriander leaves, then turn off the flame and allow it to cool.
Preparation of Stuffed Idly :
- Apply little oil to a bowl and pour idly batter up to 1/4 level of the bowl.
- Then spread the prepared curry on the batter carefully and pour batter on the curry.
- Steam cook them for 12-15 mins, after that remove the stuffed idly from the bowl.
- Now stuffed idly is ready, serve hot with coconut chutney or peanut chutney.
- See the below pic.Just for your idea.