Green Chilli Onion Chutney / Pachhi Mirapakaya Ullipaya Pachadi
- lime size Tamarind
- 6 Green Chillies
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- 2 sp grated Jaggery(optional)
- Salt to taste
For Popu :
- 1/2 sp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 sp Urad Dal
- 1 Red Chilli crocked
- Curry Leaves
- 2 sp Oil
- Clean, wash and soak tamarind in little water & keep aside.
- Grind green chillies, tamarind, salt, turmeric powder & jaggery into paste.
- Next add onion pieces & grind slightly, then remove from the jar & keep aside.
- Heat oil in fry pan add popu ingredients & fry, once done add in ground chutney & fry for a while.
- Remove from flame & transfer into a serving bowl, green chilli onion chutney is ready.
- Serve this spicy and tasty chutney to rice with ghee, or dosa, and garelu.