Urad dal Milk Jamun / Minapa Pappu Jamun
- 1 cup Urad Dal
- 4 cups Milk
- 11/2 cup Sugar
- 1 pinch Elachi Powder
- 4 threads Saffron
- Silver Leaf
- Oil for deep fry
- Soak urad dal in water for 3-4 hours, then drain the water.
- Take a bowl with 1 cup of water & add 5 sp sugar, mix well & keep aside.
- Boil the milk till it becomes half its original quantity & add sugar, elaichi powder, boil for few mins & keep aside.
- Meantime, grind urad dal into a fine paste like "meduvada" batter & keep aside.
- Heat oil in fry pan, take small portion of batter & make a round ball, carefully drop them into hot oil, fry them until light golden brown in color.
- Take them out and dip sugar water in 1 min and press lightly and put them in a serving bowl and pour milk on the jamoons.
- Garnish with silver leaf and saffron, tasty tasty urad dal milk jamoons are ready to serve.