Alasandalu Masala Vadalu / Black Eyed Peas Masala Fritters
- 1 cup Alasandalu /Bobbarlu
- 1/2 sp Coriander Seeds
- 2 Green chillies
- 1" Cinnamon
- 3 Garlic flakes
- 3 Cloves
- 1 inch Ginger piece
- Curry leaves chopped
- Coriander leaves chopped
- Pudina chopped
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep fry
- Soak Lobia overnight or at least 4 -5 hours and drain them.
- Grind coriander seeds, ginger, garlic, cloves and cinnamon into a paste.
- Grind lobia with salt and green chillies without water.
- Add chopped curry leaves, coriander leaves, pudina into it & mix well.
- Heat a pan with enough oil for deep fry, when hot take some of this mixture to form a small size coin shape.
- Carefully drop them into hot oil and fry them on medium flame until they become brown in color.
- Remove the fried vadalu and place them on a paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Alasandala masala vadalu are ready to serve.