- 2 medium size Bread Slices
- 2 sp Condensed Milk
- 3 cups Milk
- 3 sp Sugar
- 1 pinch elaichi powder
- 2 sp Ghee
- Take 2 bread slices & remove the crusts, crush it and make a bread cramp.
- Heat ghee in a pan add bread crusts and fry for 1min & keep aside.
- Take 3 cups of milk in a heavy bottomed pan & bring to a boil.
- Boil the milk until it becomes half of the original quantity.
- Add condensed milk, sugar and boil for few mins.
- When sugar dissolves add bread powder, elaichi powder and stir continuously.
- When the bread rabri becomes thicken then remove from flame.
- Transfer into a serving bowl & garnish with fried bread crusts.