Rice With Soya Granules / Soya Granules Bath
- 1 cup Rice
- 1/2 cup Soya Granules
- 1/2 sp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 2 Green Chillies chopped
- 1/2 sp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1/2 sp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 sp Coriander Powder
- 1/4 sp Garam Masala Powder
- 3 sp Oil/Ghee
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves
- Coriander leaves
- Wash and soak soya granules in two cups of hot water for 20 mins, drain and squeeze and keep aside.
- Wash and soak rice for 10 mins and keep aside, heat oil in a fry pan add cumin seeds and fry.
- Add onions and fry till light brown, then add ginger garlic paste, green chillies, curry leaves & fry well.
- Next add chopped tomoto and stir well , cook on low flame, add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander, garam masala powders & stir well.
- Let it fry for 2 mins then add squeezed granules, soaked rice and mix well, then add 2 cups of water, enough salt mix gently.
- Transfer into a pressure cooker bowl or a rice cooker bowl, press the switch to cook mode.
- When done switch will automatically move to ‘warm’ mode.
- Soya Granules bath is ready, garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with fresh curd/yogurt.