Aloo Fry / Bangaladumpa Vepudu
- 1/4 kg Bangaladumpalu/Potatoes
- 1 pinch Turmeric powder
- 1 sp Red Chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves
- 4 sp Oil
- Wash and cut potatoes (with skin) into small pieces & keep in a strainer.
- Add turmeric powder, salt to aloo pieces & mix well.
- Keep half an hour and squeeze them to remove the water.
- Heat oil in khadai add potato pieces and fry on low flame.
- Keep stirring in between, when the fry is 3/4 done.
- Add red chilli powder, curry leaves and fry for 2-3 mins.
- Turn off the flame & transfer into a serving bowl.
- Aloo fry is ready to serve, serve along with sambar or rasam.