Bread Rolls With Alasandalu / Lobia Bread Rolls
- 8 Bread Slices
- 1 cup Alasandalu/Bobbarlu
- 1 Onion Finely chopped
- 2 Green Chillies chopped
- 1 sp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 sp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 sp Garam Masala
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 sp Cumin Seeds
- Chopped Coriander Leaves
- Chopped Curry Leaves
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep fry
Preparation of stuffing :
- Soak lobia over night or atleast for 4 or 5 hours & drain them.
- Grind lobia into a coarse paste and keep aside.
- Heat 2 sp oil in a pan add cumin seeds and fry for 1 min.
- Add onion, green chillies, curry leaves & stir-fry till the onions are soft.
- Add ginger garlic paste & fry, then add ground alasandalu paste.
- Now add turmeric powder, salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder and mix well.
- Cook on low flame for 5 - 6 mins, then add garam masala, chopped coriander leaves.
- Remove from flame and allow it to cool. Now the stuffing is ready.
Preparation of Bread Rolls :
- Cut all 4 edges of bread slices and keep them ready.
- Take water in a bowl, dip the bread slice in water & quickly take out and press it with the help of your palms.
- Now place the stuffing in the middle of the bread slice and gently cover the stuffing & make a ball or roll.
- Dip each of the slice in water and drain them.
- Repeat the process for all the remaining slices & rest for some time.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry them on medium flame until it's light brown in color.
- Drain them on a paper towel, bobbarlu bread rolls are ready.
- Place them on a serving plate and serve hot with tomato sauce.