Carrot Fry With Coconut & Green Chilli Powder
- 1/4 kg Carrot
- tender Coconut Small Piece
- 1 pinch Turmeric powder
- 2 Green Chillies
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 sp Mustard seeds
- 1/2 sp Urad dal
- 1 Red Chilli crocked
- 2 sp Oil
- Curry leaves
- Wash, peel & cut carrots into small pieces & cook along with turmeric and salt.
- Grind coconut & green chillies into powder, not paste (with out water).
- Heat oil in fry pan add popu ingredients and fry for 2mins.
- When they splutter add curry leaves & cooked carrot pieces & stir well.
- Add ground coconut mixture and mix well.
- Continue to cook on low flame with cover, after that the curry gets well coated with this mixture.
- After 2mis turn off the flame & transfer into a serving bowl.
- Carrot fry with coconut & green chilli powder is ready to serve
- Serve with hot white rice or roties.