Aloo Bath / Potato Bath
- 1 cup Cooked Rice
- 1 cup Cooked Aloo pieces
- fistful Peanuts
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- 6 Cloves
- 5 Elaichi Pods
- 3" Cinnamon (Dalchini) Stick
- Curry Leaves
- Coriander Leaves
- 3 sp Oil
- Take 4 cloves, 3 elaichi pods, 2" dalchina chekka & pound into a coarse powder and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wide pan add remaining whole masala ingredients, peanuts & fry for 1 min.
- Add turmeric powder, curry leaves & fry for 30 secs.
- Now add aloo pieces, salt, ground masala powder and stir, cook for a couple of mins on medium heat.
- Next add cooked rice and mix well, continuously stir in low heat for a while.
- Turn off the heat and transfer into a serving bowl, garnish with coriander leaves.
- Aloo bath is ready to serve, serve hot with fresh curd or chips.