Cabbage Aloo Curry / Patta Gobhi Potato Curry
- 1 cup chopped Cabbage
- 3/4 cup Aloo Pieces
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- 1 sp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 3 Green Chillies chopped
- 1/2 sp Coriander Powder
- Salt to taste
For Popu :
- 1/2 sp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 sp Chana Dal
- 1/2 sp Urad Dal
- 1 Red Chilli crocked
- few Curry Leaves
- Coriander Leaves
- 2 sp Oil
- Wash and cook cabbage, aloo along with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil in a pan add popu ingredients & fry.
- When they splutter add green chilli pieces, curry leaves and stir.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry for 1 min on low flame.
- Now add cooked cabbage, aloo and stir well.
- Add coriander powder and mix well.
- Cook for a couple of mins and turn off the flame.
- Transfer into a serving bowl & garnish with coriander leaves.
- Cabbage, aloo curry is ready to serve. Serve with rice or rotis.