Kachori With Alachandalu / Lobia Kachori
- 11/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 sp Oil
For Stuffing :
- 1 cup Alachandalu / Bobbarlu
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 2 Green Chillies chopped
- 1 sp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 sp Coriander Powder
- 1 sp Amchoor Powder / Lemon Juice
- 1/4 sp Garam Masala
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 sp Cumin Seeds
- 2 Bread Slices
- Chopped Coriander Leaves
- Chopped Curry Leaves
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep fry
- Mix the flour, salt, oil e and mix till you get bread crumbs texture, then slowly add water and make a soft dough & keep it aside for 20 mins to rest.
- Soak lobia over night or at least for 4 or 5 hours & drain them and grind them into a coarse paste and keep aside.
- Heat 2 sp oil in a pan add cumin seeds and fry for 30 secs, then add onion, green chillies, curry leaves stir- fry till the onions are soft.
- Add ginger garlic paste & fry, then add ground alachandala paste, next add crushed bread slices, salt & stir well.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, amchoor powder & mix very well.
- Cook on low flame for few mins, then add garam masala powder, chopped coriander leaves and mix it well.
- Remove from flame and let it cool, now the stuffing is ready.
- Grease oil on your palm & take small dough ball and press it in the center and fill it with dal mixture and carefully cover it & make a ball, then slightly press it.
- Prepare all Kachoris like this & fry in hot oil until light golden brown in color and remove from the hot oil and place them on a paper towel.
- Alachandalu kachoris are ready to serve, serve hot with tomato sauce.