Onion Tomato Chutney/Tomato Ullipaya Pachadi
- 3 Onions chopped
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 4 Green Chillies
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
For Popu :
- 1/4 sp Mustard Seeds
- 1/4 Urad Dal
- 1 Red Chilli crocked
- Curry Leaves
- 2 sp Oil
- Grind green chillies into a coarse paste and remove from the jar.
- Grind onion pieces slightly, don't grind into paste.
- Heat oil in a pan add popu ingredients and fry for a min.
- Next add curry leaves, green chilli paste and fry for 1 min on low flame.
- Then add ground onion, tomato pieces and mix well.
- Add turmeric powder, salt and stir well & cook on low flame for 5 mins.
- Remove from heat & transfer into a serving bowl.
- Onion, tomato pachadi is ready to serve.
- Serve with rice or tiffins.