Sankranti Recipe Sanna Muruku
- 4 cups Rice Flour/Biyyam Pindi
- 1 cup Besan/Gram Flour
- 1 sp Red Chilli Powder
- 2 sp Butter
- 1 sp Vamu/Ajwain
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep fry
- Take a bowl add rice flour, besan, salt, butter, vamu and mix well.
- Now add enough water and make a soft dough.
- Place a fistful of dough in small wholes muruku maker and press it on a plastic paper.
- Heat oil on medium flame and carefully drop them into hot oil.
- Fry them till they turn light golden brown in color.
- Remove from oil and place on a paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Allow them to cool, and store them in an airtight container.
- Sanna muruku like vampusa is ready to eat.