- 2 no Ariselu
- 3 cups Milk
- 2 sp Sugar/Jaggery
- few Dry Fruits
- 1 pinch Elaichi Powder
- Take 2 ariselu and make small pieces and keep them aside.
- Take 3 cups of milk in a heavy bottomed pan & bring to a boil.
- Boil the milk until it becomes half of the original quantity.
- Add sugar and boil for a few mins, when sugar dissolves completely add arise pieces.
- Add elaichi powder and stir well, then remove from fire & leave it for 15 mins.
- Transfer into a serving bowl & garnish with fried dry fruits.
- Tasty tasty arise rabri is ready to serve, serve normal or cool.
- If arise is hard (leftover) you can prepare this recipe.