Radish Curry With Toor Dal / Mullangi Kandi Pappu Podi Kura
- 2 nos Mullangi/Radish
- 1/4 cup Toor Dal
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- 1 sp Red Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
For Popu :
- 1/2 sp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 sp Chana Dal
- 1/2 sp Urad Dal
- 1 Red Chilli crocked
- Curry Leaves
- 2 sp Oil
- Wash peel mullangi and cut into small pieces.
- Cook with salt, turmeric powder and keep it aside.
- Wash and 3/4 cook toor dal and strain.
- Heat oil in a pan add popu ingredients and fry for 2 mins.
- When they splutter add curry leaves and cooked radish pieces & stir.
- Then add cooked toor dal, red chilli powder & stir well.
- Allow it to cook on low flame for 2 mins with out lid.
- After that turn off the flame & transfer into a serving bowl.
- Mullangi kandi pappu podi kura is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with white rice. It's a side dish for sambar.