Chapati Rice / Leftover Rice & Leftover Chapati
- 1 cup Cooked Rice
- 2 Chapatis
- 3 Green Chillies
- fistful Fried Peanuts
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 sp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 sp Mustard Seeds
- 1 sp Lemon Juice
- Curry Leaves
- 2 sp Oil
- Take 2 chapatis and tear into small pieces & keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add popu ingredients and fry for 1min.
- Then add green chillies, curry leaves, onions and stir.
- When it done add peanuts, chapati pieces and stir-fry for 1 or 2 mins.
- Now add cooked rice, salt and mix well, fry for 30 secs on low flame.
- Then turn off the flame and add lemon juice & stir well.
- Chapati rice is ready & transfer into a serving bowl.
- Serve it morning breakfast or evening snack.