Mango Poha / Beaten Rice Mamidikaya Pulihora
- 1 cup Thick Poha/Beaten Rice/Atukulu
- 1/4 cup grated Raw Mango
- 2 Green Chillies chopped lengthwise
- 1/4 sp Turmeric Powder
- 1 pinch Hing
- Fistful Peanuts
- Salt to Taste
For Popu :
- 1/2 sp Mustard Seeds
- 1/4 sp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Red Chilli Crocked
- Curry Leaves
- 2 sp Oil
- Wash poha and drain well, sprinkle little water & keep aside for 10 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan add popu ingredients and fry, once done add peanuts & fry.
- Next add green chillies, curry leaves and stir for 30 secs, now add turmeric powder, grated mango, salt and stir well.
- Fry for 1 min on low flame with cover, then add soaked poha & stir well, cook on low fire for a couple of mins.
- Mix well and transfer into a serving bowl, now mamidikaya atukulu pulihora is ready to serve.