Roti With Ragi Flour
- 1 cup Ragi Flour
- 1 Onion Finely chopped
- 2 Green Chillies chopped
- Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 cup Water
- enough Salt
- 2 sp Oil
- Heat oil in a pan add onion, green chilli pieces and fry for a while.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and fry for 1 min on low flame.
- Cook for additional 2 mins and add water & salt.
- Once the water starts boiling, pour ragi flour & mix well, then turn off the flame.
- Let it cool for some time, then mix well & make a dough.
- Leave the dough for some time to make it soft & divide the dough into small balls.
- Apply little oil on a flastic paper and put the ball on it & make a roti with hand.
- Heat a griddle, when it hot cook roti on both sides, pressing gently.
- When it cooked lightly spread oil / ghee the first side only
- Remove from the flame & serve. Serve with curd or chutney.