Ginger Chutney With Green Chillies / Allam Pachi Mirchi Pachadi
- 8 Green Chillies
- 2" inches Ginger piece chopped
- 1/2 Lime Size Tamarind
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- 1/ sp Mustard Seeds
- 1/4 sp Methi Seeds
- 1 sp Urad Dal
- 1 pinch Hinghu
- 2 sp Jaggery
- Salt to taste
- 2 sp Oil
For Popu :
- 1/4 sp Mustard Seeds
- 1/4 sp Urad Dal
- 1 sp Oil
- Clean, wash tamarind and soak in little water & keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add chana dal, urad dal, mustard seeds, hing and fry.
- Once done remove from fire, in the same pan add green chillies, smear oil and fry with a lid, when it done remove from the pan & allow it cool for some time.
- Grind tamarind, salt, turmeric powder, ginger & green chillies into a coarse paste, then add fried popu and grind, if u want sweet add jaggery.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds, urad dal & fry for 1 min, then add this fried popu to ground chutney & mix well.
- Pachi mirapakaya allam pachadi is ready to serve, serve with any tiffin item or rice. It goes very well.