- 1 cup Rice
- 1/2 sp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 sp Cumin Seeds/Jeera
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1/2 cup Peas
- 2 cups Water
- Coriander Leaves
- 2 sp Ghee
- Wash rice and soak in water for about 10-15 mins & keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan add jeera and fry for 1 min, then add ginger garlic paste, chopped onion and stir.
- Once done add peas and fry for 1 min, now add rice & stir a couple of mins then add water, salt & mix well.
- Transfer into a pressure cooker bowl or rice cooker bowl & cook.
- When done remove the lid and mix well, transfer into a serving bowl and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Jeera peas pulav is ready to serve, serve hot with raita or vegetable gravy curry.