Ivy Gourd Fresh Coconut Curry / Dondakaya Pachi Kobbari Kura
- 1/4 kg Tindora / Dondakayalu
- 2 sp grated Coconut
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- 1 sp Red Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
For Popu :
- 1/2 sp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 sp Urad Dal
- 1 Red Chilli Crocked
- Curry Leaves
- 2 sp Oil
- Wash and cut tindora into thin and lengthwise pieces.
- Cook on stove top with enough salt & turmeric powder.
- When done remove from flame and drain.
- Heat oil in a pan add popu ingredients and fry.
- Once done add curry leaves, cooked dondakaya pieces & stir.
- Then add coconut, red chilli powder and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low flame for a couple of mins.
- Remove from heat and transfer into a serving bowl.
- Dondakaya pachi kobbari kura is ready to serve.