- 2 cups Idly Batter
- 1 pinch cooking Soda
- 1/2 sp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 sp Urad Dal
- 1/2 sp Cumin Seeds
- 2 Green Chillies chopped
- chopped Coriander Leaves
- chopped Curry Leaves
- 2 sp Oil
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, urad dal and fry.
- Once done add green chillies, curry leaves, coriander leaves and fry.
- Remove from fire & add it to idly batter and mix well.
- Grease the idly plate with oil & pour the batter in the idly plates.
- Steam in a idly cooker for 10-15 mins or till the idlis are cooked.
- Remove the idly plates from heat & allow to cool.
- Kanchipuram idlis are ready to serve, serve with chutney or idly powder.