Fried Chapati Masala With Leftover Chapati
- 2 Chapatis
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2 Green Chillies chopped
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 sp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 sp Garam Masala Powder
- 2 sp Cream optional
- 1/2 sp Cumin Seeds
- 1 pinch Inguva/Hing
- Salt to taste
- 4 sp Oil
For Grind :
- 2 inches Ginger
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 4 Cashews
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Onion
- Tear the chapatis into small pieces and keep aside.
- Grind above grind ingredients into a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds, inguva and fry for 1 min.
- Add onion, green chilli pieces and fry, cook for couple of mins.
- Once done add ground paste, turmeric, red chilli powder, salt & mix well.
- Allow it cook for 3 to 4 mins, then add cream and stir well.
- Add 1/2 cup of water to the sauce, then add chapati pieces & mix them well.
- Add garam masala powder, coriander leaves and let it cook for another 2 mins.
- Fried chapati masala with leftover chapati is ready to serve.
- Garnish with chopped onion and coriander leaves and serve.