Vamu Annam / Aswain Rice
- 1 cup cooked Rice
- 2 Green Chillies chopped
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 sp Aswain Seeds / Carom Seeds / Vamu
- 1 Red Chilli crocked
- 4 Cashews Nuts
- Curry Leaves
- Salt to taste
- 2 sp Oil
- Heat oil in a pan add cashews & fry, then remove from pan & keep aside.
- Add vamu to the same pan & fry for 30 sec, then add red, green chillies, curry leaves & fry.
- Once done add chopped onions & stir- fry until onions are tender add cooked rice & mix well.
- Add salt, cashew nuts and mix well, cook for 2 mins on low flame and turn off the heat.
- Vamu annam/aswain rice is ready, transfer into a serving plate and serve hot.