Snake Gourd Dal With lemon Juice
- 1 cup Toor Dal
- 1/2 Snake Gourd / Potlakaya
- 2 Green Chillies chopped
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- Juice from One Lemon
- 1 pinch Hingh
- Salt to taste
for Popu :
- 1/2 sp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 sp Urad Dal
- 1 Red Chilli crocked
- Curry Leaves
- 2 sp Oil
- Wash and cut potlakaya into small pieces & keep aside.
- Pressure cook toor dal along with green chillies & snake gourd pieces.
- Let it cool for some time and remove the lid & mash the dal mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan and popu ingredients and fry for 2mins
- Next add curry leaves, cooked dal mixture and stir well.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, inguva & cook for couple of mins.
- Turn off the flame and add lemon juice and mix well.
- Now potlakaya pappu is ready to serve, serve with rice or roti.