Beetroot Paneer Bhurji
- 1 cup fresh grated Beetroot
- 1/4 cup crumbled Paneer
- 3 Green Chillies chopped
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- 1 Onion chopped
- Salt to taste
For Popu :
- 1/2 sp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 sp Urad Dal
- Curry Leaves
- 2 sp Oil
- Heat oil in a pan add popu ingredients and fry, once done add green chillies, onion, curry leaves and stir.
- Next add grated beetroot, turmeric powder, salt and stir well.
- Continue to cook on medium flame with cover, keep stirring in middle.
- When done add crumbled paneer & mix thoroughly, fry it couple of mins.
- Remove from fire and transfer into a serving bowl.
- Beetroot paneer bhurji is ready to serve, serve with rice or roti