Mixed Dal Sweet Pongal
- 1 cup Rice
- 1/4 cup Moong Dal
- 1/4 cup Chana Dal
- 2 cups grated Jaggery
- 1/4 sp Elaichi Powder
- few Dry Fruits
- 2 or 3 sp Ghee
- 5 cups Water
- Wash rice, dal and pressure cook them with five cups of water.
- Allow it cool for some time and remove the lid & mash the cooked rice dal mixture.
- Now boil a cup of water & add jaggery into it & let it boil, once the jaggery dissolved in the water & then strain the jaggery syrup.
- Again boil the jaggery water and make a thick syrup, now add in cooked rice dal mixture and mix well.
- Add ghee, elaichi powder and stir well continue to cook for a couple of mins.
- Turn off the flame & transfer into a serving bowl & add chopped dry fruits, now mixed dal bellam pongali is ready for naivedyam.