Wheat Flour Besan Laddu
- 1 cup Wheat Flour / Godhuma Pindi
- 1 cup Gram Flour / Senaga pindi
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 4 or 5 Elaichi pods
- 1/4 cup Ghee
- Grind suagr with elaichi into a fine powder and keep it aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee in a pan add wheat flour & stir-fry until light brown color & good aroma, remove from heat and cool.
- Add 2 tbsp ghee to the same pan add besan & fry till good aroma & remove from the flame, let it cool & add sugar powder in to it and mix well.
- Heat remaining ghee & add in and mix well with hand, take small portion of the mixture & shape into a ball.
- Wheat flour besan laddus are ready to serve, store them in an airtight container.