- 1 litre Milk
- 50 to 70 gr Sugar
- 1 sp Lemon Juice or 1 sp Citric acid
- 1/4 cup chopped dry fruits Pista & Almonds
- 2 sp Ghee
- Boil 1/2 litre milk in a pan, once it boils turn off the stove and add lemon juice and stir, until the chenna separates from the milk.
- Sieve the mixture with a clean cloth and press out excess water & keep it aside.
- Now put the remaining milk and bring it to boil, till it reduces to half add chenna to the boiled milk and stir it continuously.
- Cook the mixture till it gets thick, now add sugar & cook till the mixture turns lumpy.
- Take a tray and grease it with little ghee & pour the mixture into the tray & spread it evenly.
- Garnish the mixture with chopped dry fruits and allow it to cool.
- Cut into squares and store in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Now white kalakand is ready to eat.