Milk Coconut Laddu
- 2 cups grated Coconut
- 11/2 cup Sugar
- 2 cups Milk
- few Raisins / Kismis
- 1 pinch Elaichi Powder
- Take a pan and add milk, coconut, sugar & cook on low flame.
- Stir continuously till it all mixes well and gets thickened.
- Add elaichi powder and stir, when it done add kismis and mix well.
- Apply 1 sp ghee to a plate and pour the mixture into the greased plate.
- When the mixture still warm make into balls, now milk coconut laddus are ready to serve.
- Garnish with raisins and serve, store them in an airtight container.