- 1 cup Besan / Chickpeas Flour
- 2 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 1/2 cup Ghee
- 1/2 cup Water
- Grease a plate with ghee & keep aside, heat ghee in a pan on low flame.
- Combine the sugar and water in a pan & boil it, boil on medium heat till the syrup reaches one string consistency.
- Then slowly add chickpeas flour to the syrup and stirring constantly.
- Pour hot ghee little by little to the flour mixture & mix properly and stirring continuously in one direction over a medium flame.
- When the mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan & take it out & pour into a greased plate.
- Let it leave for a couple of mins & cut them into diamond shapes with a sharp knife.
- Let them cool completely before separate the pieces, now mysore pak is ready & store them in an airtight container.