Tomato Coconut Pulav
- 1 cup Rice
- 3 Tomatoes roughly chopped
- 4 Red Chillies
- 1/2 cup Coconut Pieces
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2 Green Chillies chopped
- 11/2 inch Ginger chopped
- 4 Cloves
- 1 inch Cinnamon
- Salt to taste
- 3 sp Oil
- Coriander Leaves
- Curry Leaves
- Wash and soak rice for 10 minutes and keep aisde.
- Heat a pan add red chillies, coconut pieces, ginger, tomatoes & fry.(with out oil)
- Let it fry for couple of minutes and remove from the pan & allow it cool.
- When it becomes cool grind well to make a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a pan add cloves, dalchina chekka and fry for 30 sec.
- Then add chopped onion, green chillies, curry leaves and stir.
- Add ground paste and fry for 2 mins on low flame.
- Add soaked rice & again fry it for 2 mins then add to rice bowl.
- Now add 2 cup of water, salt and cook in the pressure cooker or in rice cooker
- When done garnish with coriander leaves before serving. Serve with fresh curd.