Mixed Dal Bonda
- 1/4 cup Toor Dal
- 1/4 cup Moong Dal
- 1/4 cup Chana Dal
- 1/4 cup Urad Dal
- 2 Green Chillies finely chopped
- 1 inch Ginger finely chopped
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 sp Pepper Powder
- chopped Coriander Leaves
- chopped Curry Leaves
- chopped Pudina/Mint Leaves
- Oil for deep fry
- Salt to taste
- Wash and soak all the four dals in water for about 2-3 hours.
- When done drain water completely and grind them into a coarse paste.
- Add above all the ingredients (expect oil ) to ground paste & mix well.
- Make small round balls and drop them into the hot oil.
- Deep fry them until golden brown in color and remove from the pan.
- Place on a paper towel to drain excess oil, mixed dal bondas are ready to serve, serve hot with chutney.