Baby Potato Pulao
- 11/2 cup Cooked Rice
- 15 or 20 boiled Baby Potatoes
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 2 Green Chillies chopped
- 1 sp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/4 sp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 sp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 sp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 sp Garam Masala Powder
- 2 sp chopped Coriander Leaves
- Salt to taste
- 3 sp Oil
- Heat oil in a pan add green chillies, onion, coriander leaves and stir-fry them till they become transparent add chopped tomato pieces and stir well.
- Cook on medium heat till tomatoes are soft then add ginger garlic paste and stir, then add turmeric, red chilli, coriander powders, cooked baby potatos and stir well.
- Stir- fry for 1 min then add cooked rice, salt, garam masala powder & mix well.
- Let it cook for a couple of mins on low flame and turn off the heat, transfer into a serving bowl.
- Now baby potato pulao is ready, garnish with coriander leaves and serve, serve hot with raita.