- 4 cups Milk
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- Handful Thin Vermicilli / Falooda
- 2 sp Basil Seeds / Sabja Seeds
- 1 pinch Elaichi Powder
- few chopped Dry Fruits
- Wash the basil seeds under running water through a tea strainer.
- Soak the sabja seeds in enough water for about 30 mins & keep aside.
- In a bowl add 2 cups of water and bring to a boil add semiya and stir.
- Cook vermicilli in the boiling water for about 5 to 6 mins and strain.
- Heat milk in a nonstick pan to boil, keep stirring now and then.
- Till it reduces to half its original quantity then add sugar and stir.
- Stir it until the sugar dissolves in the milk, then add cooked semiya & mix well.
- Lastly add elaichi powder, soaked & drained sabja seeds and turn off the flame.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill for at least one hour before serving.
- Yummy yummy falooda basundi is ready to serve, sprinkle chopped nuts on top and serve.