Kova Bread Rolls
- 4 Bread Slices
- 4 sp Sugar Powder
- Oil for deep fry
For Stuffing :
- 2 tbsp Sweet Kova
- 2 sp grated Fresh Coconut
- 2 sp chopped Dry Fruits
- 1 pinch Elaichi Powder
- Remove the crusts off the bread slices and keep aside.
- Combine all the stuffing ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Take water in a bowl and dip the bread slice in water.
- Quickly take out and squeeze with the help of your palms.
- Now place the kova mixture in the middle of the bread slice.
- Now gently roll the bread slice to cover the stuffing completely.
- Dip each of the slice in water, drain them and make a roll with kova.
- Repeat the process for all the remaining slices and rest for 15 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan and carefully drop them into hot oil.
- Deep fry them until golden brown in color and remove from the pan.
- Place on a paper towel and sprinkle sugar powder on the fried bread roll.
- Now kova bread rolls are ready to serve.