Instant Carrot Dosa
- 1/2 cup Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup All purpose Flour / Maida
- 1/4 cup Semolina / Suji
- 1 cup Rice Flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 Carrot grated
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 2 Green Chillies finely chopped
- few chopped Coriander Leaves
- Oil for dosa frying
- Take a bowl and add wheat flour, rice flour, maida, suji, salt and mix well.
- Pour enough water and make a thin batter without any lumps & keep aside for 10 mins.
- Mix grated carrot, chopped onion, green chillies, fresh corinader leaves & keep aside.
- Heat a tava and grease it with oil before pouring the batter.
- Take a laddle full of batter & pour on the hot tava.
- Now apply little oil around the edges of the dosa.
- Sprinkle some carrot mix on the spread batter, press slightly with flipper & cook.
- When the edges start browning, flip the dosa with flipper.
- Now instant carrot dosa is ready to serve, serve with chutney or chutney powder.