- 2 nos boiled peeled Potatoes
- 1 Onion chopped
- 3 Green Chilies chopped
- 1/4 sp Turmeric Powder
- 2 sp Besan / Gram Flour
- Salt to taste
For Popu :
- 1/2 sp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 sp Chana Dal
- 1/2 sp Urad Dal
- 1 Red Chili crocked
- chopped Coriander Leaves
- Curry Leaves
- 2 sp Oil
- In a small bowl add besan & 1 cup of water, mix well & keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add popu ingredients and fry.
- Add curry leaves, chopped onion, green chilies and fry.
- Fry until the onions are soft then add cooked potatoes and stir.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and mash it well, cook on low flame for 2 mins.
- Then pour the besan water over the curry and stir well.
- Cook on low flame for couple of mins or until the raw smell goes.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and transfer into a serving bowl.
- Now aloo puri curry is ready to serve, serve hot with puries.