Aloo Capsicum Dry Curry
- 2 no Potatoes
- 2 no Capsicum
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- 2 sp Curry Powder
- Salt to taste
- Curry Leaves
- 2 sp Oil
- Wash, peel the potatoes and cut into medium sized pieces.
- Wash, deseed and cut the capsicum into medium size pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped alu pieces, turmeric powder and stir.
- Sprinkle little water and mix well, cook with cover on low flame for 5 mins.
- After this add chopped capsicum, salt and fry till soft.
- Once done add curry powder, chopped curry leaves and saute.
- Cover and cook for couple of mins & turn off the flame.
- Alu capsicum dry curry is ready to serve , serve with hot rice.