- 1 no Carrot
- 4 cups Milk
- 4 Almonds
- 4 Cashews
- 5 or 6 sp Sugar
- 1 pinch Ealichi Powder
- few chopped Dry Fruits
- few Saffron Threads
- Wash carrot and grate it, soak badam in hot water & remove the skin of badam .
- Grind carrot, badam, cashews to a smooth paste with little milk & keep aside.
- Boil milk in a nonstick pan over medium flame, when milk starts to boil reduce the heat to low & cook.
- Let the milk reduces to half its original quantity then add sugar, ground carrot paste, elaichi powder in it & stir well.
- Cook for 2 - 3 mins and turn off the flame and allow it to cool. Place in the fridge to rest at least one hour.
- Before serving add chopped dry fruits & saffron threads.