Dal Palak Dhaba Style
- 1 cup Moong Dal
- 2 cups finely chopped Spinach
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 2 Tomatoes chopped
- 2 Green Chillies slit lengthwise
- 1 sp chopped Garlic
- 1 sp chopped Ginger
- 1/4 sp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 sp Red Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 sp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Red Chilli
- 2 sp Oil
- Wash moong dal and cook along with chopped tomatoes and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds, red chilli and fry, then add green chillies, ginger, garlic and stir.
- Add onion and fry till translucent, add chopped spinach to it and stir well.
- Let it cook on low heat for 3 to 4 mins then add 1 cup of water and mix.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and mix, cover and cook for 5 mins.
- Once done add cooked moong dal, salt to it and mix everything.
- Cover and cook another 5 mins & turn off the heat.
- Dhaba style dal palak is ready to serve, serve hot with rice or roti.