Milk Coconut Burfi
- 1 cup grated Fresh Coconut
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 sp Ghee
- 1 pinch Elaichi Powder (optional)
- few Cashews
- Put the milk, sugar and coconut in a heavy bottomed pan and bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook on medium flame until the mixture reaches the soft ball consistency.
- Once it reaches soft ball stage remove from flame and pour the coconut mixture on a greased plate & spread evenly.
- Let it leave for some time and cut it into desired pieces, garnish with cashews.
- Now milk coconut burfi is ready, store them in an airtight container.