Soya Tomato Rice
- 1 cup Rice
- 1 cup Soya Chunks
- 4 Tomatoes chopped
- 2 Green Chillies slit lengthwise
- 1 big Onion chopped
- 1 sp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 inch Cinnamon stick
- 3 Cloves
- 2 Elaichi
- Salt to taste
- 4 sp Oil
- chopped Coriander Leaves
- chopped Mint Leaves
- Curry Leaves
- Wash and soak rice for couple of mins and keep aside.
- Wash and soak soya chunks in hot water for around 10 to 15 mins and keep aside.
- Once done drain them and squeeze out all the excess water.
- Heat oil in a pan add cloves, cinnamon, elaichi and fry for 30 secs.
- Add curry leaves, green chillies, onion and fry until the onions are soft.
- Add ginger garlic paste & fry for a minute then add chopped tomatoes and cook well.
- Add soya chunks, rice and saute for 1 min then add 2 cups of water, salt, coriander, mint leaves and mix well.
- Now transfer the whole mixture to rice cooker and cook.
- When done remove the lid and add coriander leaves and mix well.
- Soya tomato rice is ready to serve, serve hot with raita.